We invite you to join us for worship on Sundays at 10:30 a.m. at 1030 East Casino Road, Everett, WA 98203, across the street from Cascade High School.
If you have small children, they are welcome to stay with you or in our nursery. Elementary-aged children and youth join the main service and are excused after worship for their age-based programs.
If you have any questions or need help filling out the form, please contact Katie in the church office via email or call 425-355-5352.
This form must be filled out for any event on church grounds that is not regularly recurring.
Filling out a form and submitting it does not guarantee usage of the space.
The form must be reviewed by the church for availability, fees, etc. - you will be contacted.
Payment is due in full prior to your event.
Camp Cascadia is in its 48th year! This year's mission country: the Philippines!
Camp Cascadia is open to children going into first through eighth grade. Camp runs Monday, July 17th through Friday, July 21st (for 1st & 2nd graders) and Saturday, July 22nd (for 3rd - 8th graders), rain or shine!
What's new at Camp Cascadia?
- Camp Cascadia now offers an aftercare service for parents who work! For more information, see the Registration Information Sheet. Monday through Thursday, campers can be picked up as late as 5:00pm.
- Financial aid scholarships are available for those in need. Please contact the Camp Director (Matthew Jankovic at firstname.lastname@example.org) to apply!
- Rev. Luke Hyder, Cascade View's new pastor, will be joining us for his second year at Camp Cascadia!
Click here for a copy of the Camper Registration Form. Each child must have their own Registration Form.
Click here for a copy of the Volunteer Registration Form.
Explore Cascade View Presbyterian Church
Check out the March Cascadian!
What else you can find on the website:
- ABOUT: more information about our church
- OUR STAFF: information about our staff members
- EVENTS: calendar of the church's activities
- PHOTOS: pictures of church events. If you have any recent photos for the website, please email them to Katie at email@example.com.
- ARCHIVES: previous church newsletters, bulletins, etc.
If you have any questions, please call the church office at (425) 355-5352 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re so glad you found us!